LOZA-FIT EQ IS BENEFICIAL TO DIFFERENT HORSES
- Antioxidants increase stamina and support quicker recovery after exercise
- Reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, resulting in less stiffness and soreness
- Strengthen immune response, allowing horses to remain healthier in times of stress
- Antioxidants positively affect fertility in mares and support a strong immune response in foals
- Increase libido and semen quality in stallions
- As horses age, metabolic function slows and is less efficient. This increases susceptibility to oxidative stress and damage, thus worsening organ and tissue function.
Cushing’s disease, Metabolic syndrome, Illness
- Horses in a diseased state are also vulnerable to oxidative stress.
- Additional antioxidant supplementation may be necessary to fortify the normal diet in these horses.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS per 150 g
Vitamin E : 300 mg
Vitamin C : 210 mg
Aspergillus Niger : 6000 mg
Saccharomyces cerevisiae cell wall: 6000 mg
Yeast extracts Saccharomyces cerevisiae: 30000mg
Eicosapentaenoic acide (EPA) : 105 mg
Docosahexaenoic acide (DHA) : 70 mg
Vitis vinifera : 375 mg
Rice bran, Soybean meal, Wheat, vegetable oil, Fenugreek,
Calcium propionate, Alfalfa, Lignin sulfonate, Beta vulgaris,
Curcuma longa, flavors Galaxy and Veo Cream.
150 g(1 scoop) per day for a 500 kg adult horse.
75 g (1/2 scoop) per day for a foal.
Administer orally during meal time
- Help in the control of Oxidative stress
- Contributes to the control of inflammation
- Contributes to maintain healthy blood insulin and glucose
- Promotes muscular development and body weight