WHY ADD LOZA-FIT EQ TO MY HORSE’S FEEDING PROGRAM?
- An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation and the production of free radicals that may damage vital components of the cells.
- Stress, exercise, growth, pregnancy, or lactation, causes an overabundance of circulating molecules called as “free radicals.”
- An excess of free radicals leads to fatigue and damage of vital tissues such as muscle, nervous tissue, and skin. This can lead to
illness due to a decrease in immune function.
- During exercise, horses suffer “oxidative stress.”
- Oxidative stress comes from an imbalance between free radical production and antioxidant defenses.
- Supplementing horses with antioxidants helps alleviate oxidative stress